Welcome Developers! 👋
Hope you all are doing well!
The year 2022 is being anticipated to be one of the most booming years for us programmers. We are expecting to see waves of new technology, stable versions of existing ones, and many under-construction, to surface.
However with the exciting prospect of the unseen future that awaits us…there are also only a handful of technologies that are considered as the crown of a developer.
- Source: Stack Overflow Developer Survey (2021)
So let’s start by asking the most basic of questions.
It is an, nearly 3-decades old, object-oriented computer programming language.
A text-based programming language which is used both on the client-side & server-side, while also allowing you to make web pages interactive.
1. Introducing interactive behavior to Web Pages.
2. Creating Web and Mobile Applications with the help of CSS and HTML.
3. Also used in building Web Servers and the development of Server Applications.
4. Last but not the least, Game Development.
So that begs the question…
1. It is really easy to learn.
2. It has been the most popular language for nearly a decade. (9-yrs streak)
3. It is also the only language native to Web Browser.
4. It is fun to use and very essential for any developer.
5. It has extremely powerful Web-Frameworks, jQuery, React.js, Angular, Vue.js, etc.
- Fun-Fact:- The frameworks mentioned above are in the top-5 most used Web-Frameworks of 2021.
Alright guys, this will be it for now. 😏